Monday 9 April 2012

Project 19: Easter treats

Happy Easter everyone!

Easy little project this weekend that I found on Pinterest. I wanted to bring something for Easter that wasn’t just a chocolate bunny and this was a cute decoration for the table.

I cut out some yellow and light orange petals (turns out I don’t have very much yellow or orange stock but I had just enough for this project – excuse to spend money in Hobbycraft’s online sale?) and used a good old fashioned glue stick to fix them together. Next the orange cupcake holders (which I already had, obvi) filled with orange and yellow jellybeans.

I found a citrus mix of Jelly Bellies and I only had to eat out the green ones to get what I needed. Win and win.

Hope the Easter Bunny brought you some good treats this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment, it's always appreciated