Monday 23 December 2013

Project 119: Onesie baby card


I know it's been almost a month since I last posted - I've had 4 international trips in a very short period of time (some work, some play!) so apologies for the lack of posting.

I wanted to get at least a few posts in before the end of the year and today I had a great little project.

A childhood friend is having a baby girl in February and her shower is next week. I wanted to make a simple little card with the limited craft kit that I have unpacked with me (unpacking from the move has been a challenge given the aforementioned international travel). I remembered this post from Claire and wanted to do a smaller version of it, with a few little tweaks based on what I had available.

I used four different pink and yellow papers for the onesie and just made a template myself. I had plain grosgrain ribbon so that's what I used for the line. Then I glittered some of the features of the papers (yes, Claire, I'm all about that now, *rolls eyes*) and finally added just a spot of bling and some candies.

I left it greeting free as I don't have any baby stamps to hand (I have LOADS but they were not in the box I unpacked) so I think it's ok to leave them off.

Hoping to post again before Christmas- we'll see!








1 comment:

  1. I am indeed rolling my eyes :) Love this card, great take on the idea from both of us methinks. Cx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, it's always appreciated