Wednesday 19 March 2014

Project 140: WOYWW and shower materials


Hello and happy Wednesday!

The headline shot here is of my desk for What's on Your Workdesk Wednesday - a challenge run by Julia on her Stamping Ground blog.

What you can see is all the makings of my sister's bridal shower materials - which is SATURDAY. GAH!

In the folder are pink menus, game response cards (like how well do you know the bride answer sheets) and some other bits and bobs. Around the folder are some border and corner punches as well as a heart punch, two boxes of bling and some ribbon - trying to work out how I'm going to jazz these up.

The yellow tin is my little tool box of necessities (corner rounder punch, craft knife, that kind of thing) and next to it are some stamps that I went through to see if I have anything that will work for the shower. Short answer is not really so I'm going to stick to punches and bling!

And then everything else are fixed features: my caddy of bling, ProMarkers, pencil/scissor/glue box and ATG.

Finally - last time I played WOYWW I revealed that I had my first celebrity endorsement as a friend was going to a baby shower for someone on Strictly Come Dancing, the UK's Dancing with the Stars. I can now reveal that the card was for the beautiful Erin Boag!

Plenty of the other dancers were there and I was thrilled that my card stood out from the pack. I loved it so much, here it is again:


Thanks for stopping by, I can't wait to see what you all have going on! x

6 comments:

  1. What a lovely organised desk and that is a beautiful card xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey man, thanks for the visit, good to see you on WOYWW, makes me very happy..That is a lot of Pink LOL Dana is going to love it! Is that an empty Pint 'O Wine glass I spy.....Cx #74(your buddy)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card! Happy WOYWW! Sandy Leigh #21

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jessie, congrats on the lovely 'bump' card, and it seems you are very busy with the shower this weekend...have fun and hope it all goes well, Cheers RobynO#38

    ReplyDelete
  5. How nice and tidy your desk is. Happy WOYWW... Love your desk full of craftyness. See you next week.
    hugs,
    Kimmer #91... last , but not least AGAIN.. LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, it's always appreciated