Thursday 15 December 2016

Project 384: More sets for Christmas


Set post number 2! I have been working hard on these the last few days. Yesterday I showcased 2 sets, today you get two more. These were much more personal to the recipients, not that the others weren't, I just spent a bit more time making choices on these.





The headline card and the ones featured here were great to make. The cards are from a Creative Stamping magazine freebie set that I either die cut or fussy cut and then colored using Spectrum Noir pencils. Rarely use pencils these days, it was great fun to get them out. I added glitter accents to make it pop out and then little touches of bling or mini pearls. Really simple but I think the recipient will like them.


And now these are just as random as you like. The colleague in question is moving from London to NY next year hence some of the featured stamps. The others are really just random things that made me think of her! I went fishing through my big wooden blocks and these are the ones that all seemed the best, I love going through those because they're not organised like my clear stamps, it's just a grab bag of fun. I painted the background with watercolored distress inks, really simple.


1 comment:

  1. I love these. That heart stamp is making my fingers itch to play with it.. Very personal cards, great use of all the stamps I bet you had semi-forgotten about. The Distress Ink washes are lovely, I see a yellow ;) Cx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, it's always appreciated