Saturday 19 August 2017

Project: Congrats sketch challenge



This is a very fun and silly response to our challenge for you at Sketch Saturday this week.

My friend for life Claire has just celebrated 2 years with us at our company - we've worked together before at a previous company and I couldn't resist the temptation when we were looking to expand our office in New York to see if she was up for the challenge. 2 years later, here we all are! Today marks the start of a girls weekend for us so it's a perfect entry for today.

I thought I'd do something a bit silly and light and instead of a serious congrats card I decided to go a bit whimsical. I used Harriet from our great sponsor this week, Crafty Sentiments Designs and colored it as if Claire was the little girl. I decided to stick with blues and greys and chose a backing paper Claire has admired (re: stolen) in the past. I added a vertical congrats sentiment from Stampin' Up and some string and enamel accents to complete the sketch. I think it will crack her up.

We have a prize of 3 digis this week so make sure you enter by Friday the 25th of August!

1 comment:

  1. DUDE!!! How did I miss this post. I loved the card when I got her, I would totes wear that hate. I now have an entire sheet of that paper - feeling lucky - glad that it was gifted to me this time and I didn't have to steal it. Thanks again for the awesome weekend, you rock. Friend for life..made me cry a bit. Cx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, it's always appreciated