Saturday 17 March 2018

Project: A foxy card for Sketch Saturday



I have been on a bit of a mission to use more of my patterned papers this year and so the sketch this week at Sketch Saturday is perfect for a strong featured background.

Our sponsor this week is Oddball Art Co and I loved this little Mr Sweets the Fox image. I colored him with ProMarkers and then die cut out the oval. I added a touch of glitter glue to the heart and some Wink of Stella shimmer to the tail. The sentiment is an ancient one from my stash, must be at least 3 or 4 years now.

The little border details are a grey satin ribbon and some plastic red gems. The paper came from a set from Claire. I had added a few more touches but I took them off - gotta know when to call it quits and leave the project alone!

Hope you enjoy the sketch and play along! x


2 comments:

  1. Hi this is a stunning card that fox is just so cute. Have a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, it's always appreciated