Saturday 5 May 2018

Project: Masculine sketch birthday card


I saw the sketch at CAS(E) This Sketch and loved it. I had a lot of ideas to use stamps and punches and stencils but I decided to keep it really simple.


I masked off two stripes and used Distress Ink to blend in the stripes. I used Peacock Feathers and Blueprint Sketch to make it really vivid.

The sentiment and texture stamps are from Studio Calico. I added Enamel Accents in white to the Y on both lines to add extra texture.

It's masculine and fresh and I'm giving it to my boss for his birthday on Monday. Maybe it'll be good enough for a bonus. Ha!

3 comments:

  1. This is so fun! Great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is super, what a great card, Love Hazelx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great card man, love your take on the sketch. Those big words were an absolutely genius purchase (even if I do say so myself). My card posts tomorrow LOL..great minds and all that jazz. Cx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, it's always appreciated