Saturday 13 October 2018

Project: CAS tag card for Sketch Saturday



This week at Sketch Saturday we have another great sketch by Claire.


Our sponsor Just Me Digital Stamps is great, and I was able to get a great sentiment that worked so well with the sketch. I colored the image with ProMarkers and then cut it into a tag. I decided after I'd covered it I was going to make it all white and mint green, despite originally thinking I was going for yellow! I added the ribbon to the tag and this lovely big striped paper as a background. I tried a few different things - buttons, flowers - on the bottom right hand of the tag but went with a lovely gingham bow in the end.

I was looking at adding a bit more but I decided to keep it really simple and just stop. The best cards are usually the ones without all the nonsense in my book.

Fun sketch I hope you find the sketch a good inspiration for your craft adventures this week!



2 comments:

  1. Hi this is a stunning card I love the design. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this, great use of the sketch. The gingham bow is a lovely touch and with the yellow adds a lovely pop of colour. Cx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, it's always appreciated