Monday 13 February 2012

Project 8: Swedish Fish Valentine's Day Cards

My husband loves Swedish Fish more than me. Well that’s not strictly true but it’s as close a statement of fact as we can get in addressing his affection for the confectionary fish.

So imagine my delight when I saw this lovely card on Pinterest! It was a blessing and a gift because it’s a) a gift that he will actually like and b) incredibly easy to make. Score.

This is my version:

I’ve used a patterned bubbly paper that I got free from a craft magazine about 2 years ago and then used some sweet new red pens that I got for my birthday (thanks Mom!) and mounted the greeting onto a denim effect paper. Fill with fish and then presto, we’re there.

I have no idea why I bothered with doilies and calligraphy in the past. He doesn't care. Doilies don't have red e numbers.

Happy Valentine’s Day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment, it's always appreciated