Friday 3 January 2014

Project 122: Felt bird thank you set


This year I have a lot to be thankful for already. I have a great family, great friends and a great passion for crafting - let's see in 2014 in style!

Above is a little set of cards that I made to enter the Moving Along With the Times challenge of thank you this week. Claire had given me these little felt birds and owls at Thanksgiving and I bought a set of My Mind's Eye Denim Shop card blanks with her which I thought would be a great back drop for the cards.

I used a bit of tartan paper from a Reflections collection pack and then a thank you stamp from Fiskars that I have not used before (also from Claire - feeling the suck-up-ness of this post yet?). I like the way it sort of sneaks into the background there. Finally some candies to top them off and we're rolling.

Simple and easy for my multiple thank you cards required from the holidays!

2 comments:

  1. Ha ha suck-up-ness...I love these cards, they are a great use of the felt birds/owls...I did wonder how you would use them. In my official DT capacity, I have to say I like the CAS feel of the cards. Cx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh these are really sweet Thank You cards!! the felt owls and birds are very cute… I love the papers that you've used… gorgeous colours and fab designs!!
    Thanks for joining us at MAWTT this week!
    Big hugs
    Sue B xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, it's always appreciated