Wednesday 3 September 2014

Project 175: KennyK wedding card in pink and purple


My friend Rowan is getting married this weekend and I am gutted that I'm not able to go as we have a conflicting event. To (try to) make it up to her, I thought I'd make her a fabulous card !

I love the Happy Couple stamp from KennyK and so I thought I would enter their challenge 179 this week.

I colored the stamp to match the couple and then die cut a large circle with a backing purple circle to frame it. I punched silver and purple card using a heart scallop punch in the Knock-Outs range as a border. The heart is a scallop punch in purple with the couple's initials and a few heart outlines to jazz it up.

It's a fairly straight forward layout but I think it works rather well!

5 comments:

  1. Aww this is really sweet Jessie… such a fab image and I love the gorgeous paper! the purple heart with their initials is a lovely touch! :-)
    Hope you have a good day!
    Big hugs
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really cool. I love the paper and nice use of those tricky peel-offs. Cx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so sweet. Love the purple heart with the peel off letters. Who doesn´t love this image?

    Thank you for playing along with our challenge at Kenny K Krafty Krew.
    Good luck and hope to see you back soon!
    Nick
    Team A(ll That)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super Card, love the purple and sliver,
    Thanks for joining us over on Kenny K Krafty Krew
    Hugs Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww gorgeous card! Your friend will know you'd have been there if you could have been & I bet she treasures this card.

    Thanks for joining us at Kenny K's Krafty Krew.

    Lucy DT x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, it's always appreciated