Sunday 2 November 2014

Project 186: A sexy congratulations card


A friend of mine just got a great promotion as the brand director of a lad's magazine - how fun is that?! To celebrate her new role I wanted to create a sexy card that captured the fun spirit of the job. So where else to turn but KennyK? :)

I started with Harley Ryder and colored in red and grey using ProMarkers. I die cut her out in a petal and inked up the edges to give some texture. The paper is from My Mind's Eye and I chose a cut that had some texture and detail, which I enhanced with Fiskar's greeting stamps and bling. I added the flowers and red bling to make it a bit more feminine. Overally it's been more fun than my usual 'congratulations' cards!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment, it's always appreciated