Thursday 16 February 2017

Project 397: A card for a guy at MAWTT


This week at Moving Along with the Times we have a masculine theme: a card for a guy please!

For my card, I decided to use my DieVersions robot die that I love so much and layer him up over two stitched rectangle dies. In stead of punching out all of the internal little holes on the robot I tried something different and added enamel accents to make him bit more toy-like. I think the effect is really fun and plastic-y, I'm pretty happy with the result. Finally the sentiment was stamped using a  little set that Claire got me this past spring.

Hope you're having a fun craft week, looking forward to seeing your entries!

7 comments:

  1. Love this one, perfect for the theme, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, super card....great image !! Janice x http://createdbyjan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great robot and perfect for the masculine theme. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jessie,
    what a brilliant card, and that robot is so cute.
    Super design also.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh mucho fun to add enamel accents, I love this robot die it is so handy. Great card. DAMN those stitched dies are pretty!! Cx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so much fun Jessie - my grandson would just love this card - he's a real (5 year old!) robot fan - love your embellies and lovely die cuts hugs judith x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Wow! What a fab robot Jessie!!! He’s awesome! Love the enamel bits - and the gorgeous stitched frame - it’s a perfect male card!
    I love making male cards - wish I had more male rellies !!! Lol.
    Hope you are keeping well
    Love Sue B xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, it's always appreciated