Monday 30 October 2017

Project 445: A textured leaving card



One of my colleagues is leaving the company and I wanted to make her a little card to say goodbye. She's quite girly and I wanted to temper that with a bit of texture and technique. I cerated a patterned square with Distress Oxides blended and then used a water-spritzed stamp to create the spot background by laying the card on top. The flower is a series of burlap flowers and a fake flower and a button from my stash. The beige pearls add a bit of vintage lux and I'm pleased with how simple it is. It's not my recent CAS style but does remind me of the cards I used to make and that's not a bad thing! Just a fun little card for a week night, I'm saving a treat for tomorrow ;)

1 comment:

  1. I love this, I like the rotated square, works so well with the beautiful burlap flowers. Funny I have been making a few more detailed cards recently too. I got a bit of a CAS overload and needed to explode a bit ;) Cx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, it's always appreciated