Saturday 25 November 2017

Project: A Bugaboo moose Christmas card



I love Bugaboo stamps - Claire introduced me to them years and years ago and they quickly became a digi favourite. So whenever we have them as a Sketch Saturday sponsor I do a little happy dance.

This image is A Kid's View Moose and I haven't used it for Christmas cards before - I don't know why! I colored a bunch of these and then die cut them in a rectangle and then paired them with lovely tartan papers from a Nordic Christmas stash I have. I embossed a brown card and then added a plain banner. The little tag is in a pop of jolly red to make it pop and stand out.

I love how it came together, I decided to make a few more so I had a little collection of them to add to my Christmas card stash which is always a great thing.

1 comment:

  1. Your colouring of the moose is amazing!! I love it, he is very cute, I think I have him somewhere...I need to dig him out. Cx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, it's always appreciated