Tuesday 7 August 2018

Project: Strawberry girl scrap card



I often color two images when I'm doing a DT make because I like to be prepared if I need to try something different after I've committed something down. I loved the image from Star Stampz and wanted to use the duplicate I had colored for Sketch Saturday.

I used a scrap of gingham paper as it's super summery and cheerful and fit with my spirit of using the duplicates/scraps on my desk. The blue background was already die cut so I cut the image in the smaller nested circle so it would work.

I chose a green background paper to pull the color out from the colouring and I love the way the gingham looked against it. And it's extra pleasing as everything was a scrap so it feels almost like recycling.

2 comments:

  1. Ah these are both super, Hazelx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the great colour choices here man, worked so well with that sweet image. And using a scrap is recycling = Fakt. Cx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, it's always appreciated