Saturday 4 August 2018

Project: Summery strawberry card for Sketch Saturday



I have to say I absolutely love the sponsor this week at Sketch Saturday, Star Stampz. This strawberry image just filled me with joy. And I knew it would work brilliantly in this week's sketch:


This lovely image got colored with ProMarkers and then cut out in an oval. The sentiment is an old one and I thought it would work well with this cheerful little image. I went for a gingham paper as I thought nothing is like a summery gingham - and it reminds me of a strawberry jam top. I didn't do much else - I added a lovely little flower for texture to complete the sketch -I tried a button but it was too twee. This is just right. I hope you have fun playing along!


1 comment:

  1. Ah ha! I get it now. I love this, gorgeous image, beautifully coloured and the gingham paper just works so well. Glad that my sketch was easy to use ;) Cx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, it's always appreciated