Saturday 2 February 2019

Project: A bee fairy for Sketch Saturday


Hello and happy Saturday! We have a great sketch for you at Sketch Saturday designed by the talented Mrs G

Our sponsor is Star Stampz and I just fell in love with this little bee fairy, I thought she was great. 

I decided to colour her with Spectrum Noir pencils and then cut her out and put her against a black background. The yellow card was stencilled with a honeycomb pattern and distress ink. The sentiment is an ancient one from my stash. I love how it came together, black, white and yellow are a favourite crafting combo and I think it works really well with the sentiment. Hope you have fun playing along! 


2 comments:

  1. Hi this is a stunning card that image is just so cute. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh nice use of the sketch man, I love that honeycomb piece, it really pops on the black background and that stamp is super cute. Cx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, it's always appreciated