Friday 29 November 2013

Project 118: No pink shower challenge card


Quick post from the states today! I am back for my friend Jules's shower and wanted to make her a classy card to reflect her style. As I was travelling I had to make do with a limited craft kit. Available I had my embossing and die cutting machine, papers and digi stamps as well as glitter glue and a small amount of peel offs.

Moving along with the times had a girly but no pink challenge and so I chose a lilac and silver and white scheme.

I used the petal die cuts to get a layer to frame my featured digi stamp. I embossed the back of the card and added the peel off for the greeting. Those frames are hard to use but it worked I thought here! Finally a few accents in glitter glue and it is done. Not too bad I think!

3 comments:

  1. Hello! You know I love this card. Hope Jules does too. Cx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah this is lovely and girly, Thanks for playing on MAWTT this week,Love Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jules loved the card and is thankful for Jessie not mentioning that I accidentally ripped the poor girl's head off on an over-eager card opening!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, it's always appreciated