Tuesday 6 June 2017

Project 420: Set of daschund cards



I stayed home today as I wasn't feeling well and then, of all things, we got a leak in through the lighting and the ceiling  from torrential rain hitting our apartment building. Ugh. So I had to turn off the power, turn off the lights and wait for the building manager to come investigate.

So I made some cards while I waited! I have been wanting to make a set of cards for a family friend who loves daschunds for a while and thought it would be fun to have a little play. I stamped the four different dogs from a set Claire gave me, colored them with ProMarkers and then die cut them as squares. I also cut a spotted background and plain square and instead of a straight layer, I skewed it a bit.

I added punched balloons to the three that had strings - I thought it would add dimension instead of a stamped balloon. And some little enamel dots and that was that. Really happy with the set, I can't wait to put them in the post for our friend.

2 comments:

  1. Knowing about your day, makes these cards even better. How you managed to do this whilst all that chaos was happening... I love them, they are so fun..you must have been unwell, all the off centre squares!! So unlike you, but perfect here and I love the no sentiment. Cx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, it's always appreciated