Saturday 16 September 2017

Project: A back to school sketch



Hello and happy Saturday! Teachers and students are back at school and I thought it was a perfect opportunity to make a little card for my sister who is returning this year after her maternity leave. I loved the Amy Loves Books image at Sasayaki Glitter, our sponsor this week, of this girl on top of a pile of books and thought she'd be perfect.

I colored the image with ProMarkers and then fussy cut her out as she was a pretty simple shape. The background is a fun paper from Lawn Fawn that I die cut with a stitched die. The squares feature a sentiment that is getting on now, a few years ago Claire gifted it to me.

Such a fan of how it turned out, I hope you are able to join in the fun at Sketch Saturday this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment, it's always appreciated