Saturday 26 May 2018

Project: Wedding cards for Sketch Saturday



This week at Sketch Saturday we have a fun sketch for you to play with and an amazing sponsor MMedel Illustrations. Here's the sketch:



I rotated the sketch so the band ran across the top, with the little sentiment box on the bottom left corner. The image was colored with ProMarkers and then I die cut it out. In the headline card I used a square and the card below I opted for a rectangle. I added a spot of glitter glue to the flowers and the veil and dress. The background for each uses a big rose stencil and Distress Ink.


The headline card features spotted ribbon but I made a big oops on the stencil on the card below so I had to cover it with a bigger strip of paper! I used paper hearts from my collection (I regularly punch or die cut hearts in paper scraps as they are so handy) and then die cut the initials of two couples getting married this summer on top.




They are pretty busy but I think the attention to detail is fun. And happily I have two personalised wedding cards to give! Hope you enjoy the sketch as well :)

2 comments:

  1. Hi this is a gorgeous wedding card that is such a cute couple. Have a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah what a sweet wedding card, Have a great weekend, Love Hazelx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, it's always appreciated