Saturday 18 August 2018

Project: Fairies and bugs for Sketch Saturday


This is one of the first times I've played along and got to play with my own sketch. Hilariously it's one of the hardest sketches I've ever played. Oy vey.


So this is what I came up with - after a few attempts I should add! I kept the sketch the same but played on a landscape layout as I struggled with the portrait approach. The image is from Paper Shelter, our sponsor this week, and I colored her with ProMarkers. Because she's a bit ethereal and sweet I decided to play with that and use some fun bug stanps. The bugs are from a little stamp set I got in a sale years ago, and I love how much color and weird perspective they bring. I added a little Tim Holtz sticker for the sentiment. and then die cut it so I could get a little dotted border.

Hopefully you like playing along with it as well!

2 comments:

  1. Hi this is a gorgeous card I love it. Have a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG this totally happened to me a few months ago. Way to go making my OWN sketch super hard LOL. I love what you have done here, it feels like being in a ethereal Fairy garden. Cx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, it's always appreciated