Saturday 12 May 2012

Post 26: Femme Fatale cards (part deux)


This weekend I made more Femme Fatale cards using the papers that my sis gave me for my birthday. This isn't hte full set but some of the different combinations of patterns, embellishments and bling.


For these I tried a layout that I found on Pinterest. What attracted me to the layout originally was the use of gems and giant greeting and actually what I took away was the alternating middle panel. Go figure. I’ll have to try the other techniques in later cards but I thought the patterns were a bit too bold for the subtlety of the scattered gems.



One of the other new things I tried was using the black lace tape and then the white backing which had the same print. Quite like it paired with the actual tape!

Very short post but I’ve been busy producing cards for the charity event in June. Anyone reading this in the London area, the event is in Maidenhead on the 9th of June from 11-2, get in touch if you’d like to come along!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment, it's always appreciated