Monday 7 May 2012

Project 25: Jubilee blog challenge


Monday off means a day for Mojo! 


The sketch this week was busy, more going on than I usually go for but as I had the time off I thought I’d tackle it.




I used a set of Queen’s Jubilee papers that I mentioned the last time I did Mojo. I used one of the illustrations as the feature and then chose some of the more vintage papers to set the layout. I added the gold glue dots as a feature on the navy paper and then added in a strip of brown leather as the tie to give it that aged feel. And to give it some extra texture the cream card is crimped around the edges in a torn effect.

More cards came out of this session but I’ll save those for another post!

1 comment:

  1. Nice card - top tip for you. Add small dots of glitter glue into the little button holes to stop the PVA showing. Cx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, it's always appreciated