Monday 14 May 2012

Project 27: Hypnotic toes

This post is about a project so simple, it took me less than 10 minutes.

I painted my toes today as I truly believe the London rain will eventually turn into a glorious summer. This could happen tomorrow or in 3 months time as we prepare for September. We all need to be honest about our expectations.

I painted a spiral on my big toes because I thought a flower was a bit twee and I don't think coloured or white tips looks that nice on my extraordinarily fat toes. I mean, look at them; they're huge.


Painting my toes is a HUGE deal as I had a ridiculously stupid accident in Paris last year that resulted in my big toenail completely coming off. I literally ran into my husband at speed wearing peeptoe shoes and the force caused it to come off. Dire and painful.

So after 8 and a half months I have something to paint! Bring on the sandals, come rain or shine!

I promise I'll do a real craft this week later to make up for the silliness of this one.

NB: My fingers are not the same shade of blue. Does this make me trampy? 
 

3 comments:

  1. To be fair you can't tell that your fingers are a different colour so in this instance not trampy. I acknowledge that whilst the Joan Collins in me prevents me from not having matching fingers and toes, this isn't true of everyone and perhaps it's not trampy after all?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your toes, they look incredible. Amazing big toes!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, it's always appreciated