Tuesday 11 February 2014

Project 133: Simple red white and blue valentine


We don't make a big effort for Valentine's day in our house but I like to do a little something so I was inspired to make a simple card to enter in the Pink Elephant love challenge.

When I found the red and white striped card in my collection the whole thing came together really quickly.

The stamped image is from a set Claire gave me - I like the white-out lettering and full black image, I really think it adds a modern touch (though is admittedly hard to see here as I took this in a hurry).

The layered hearts are from a combination of Woodware punches (stolen from Claire) and the bottom strip is red bling from the pound shop.

I think it has a touch of masculinity because of the stripes and dark stamped images, I think my husband will appreciate it.

1 comment:

  1. Ooh me likely, I love that stamp...but it is a bxxtard to use! Cx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, it's always appreciated