Thursday 12 March 2015

Project: 3 in a row challenge at MAWTT


This week Sue has brought us a bit of fun for us over at Moving Along with the Times: pick a line in the board to make 3 in a row and tell us what one you're using:


For me it's the diagonal of Die, Image and Gems. 

I got this amazing stamp set from a magazine and thougth it would be perfect for a colleague's birthday card as it's, ahem, a significant one! 

The image is colored with ProMarkers and then diecut using nesting XCut label dies. The sentiment is from the same stamp set and I just love how it fits beneath the car perfectly. 

The background paper is from Tiger and I used some of the graphic stamps from the set to add that retro pattern around where the dies sit.

I added the blingy 40 (I mentioned it was a big one!) and then I added the little blingy headlight gems to make it look like a chrome finish. 

I can't wait to see what you go for, I thought it was a great challenge!

5 comments:

  1. Oh this is brilliant, what a fabby card, Love that retro paper its ace, Love Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the paper..I think you gave me some of that...This stamp set is seriously earning it's keep :) Love the blingy 40. Cx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh I love this Jessie… such a fab classic car and you've coloured it beautifully to match the gorgeous retro paper! Love the sentiment and how the label nesties frame the image… and the glitzy 40 and headlights add a real touch of pizzazz!
    Hope you have a lovely evening!
    Big hugs, Sue B xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fab Jessie - very retro - i just love the colour of the car - very authentic! hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card Jessie - brilliant image and the retro design is perfect.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, it's always appreciated