Friday 4 September 2015

Project 250: Animal greetings



I have been listening to the podcast Serial and my husband and I were listening to a few episodes and I decided it was the perfect opportunity to do a coloring session. I wanted a simple layout that I could do without a lot of concentration (Serial is seriously absorbing if you're not a listener of it) and I came up with the concept for this set.

A few weeks ago I got these adorable animal stamps from Bugaboo when they were having a sale. Maybe I'm a sucker for a critter, or a sale, or both, but they really spoke to me. I knew they'd be perfect for a quick and easy little collection of cheerful cards.



They're all colored with ProMarkers and then cut with a circle die. The blue card is cut with a stitched circle die from Claire and I layered it up over some blue chevron paper. It worked out really simply and easily that they all looked cute against the paper and I think despite the cuteness of the animals the colors are masculine enough it could work for anyone I want to give them to.

An easy win. And if you aren't listening...check out Serial. Fascinating stuff.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment, it's always appreciated