Monday 11 January 2016

Project 285: Die cut only card



Back in September I bought this little die set of kites and clouds - it was a Lawn Fawn set that is meant to complement a set of stamps. But the stamps were sold out so the dies were half price. I thought they were shapes that would stand alone ok so I finally decided to test this theory.

I pulled a bunch of scraps out of my scrap folder and went to town. I decided to go for the black card base to make these pop even more and I think they look a bit more modern that way. The little 'thanks' strip die is from Sizzix for Stamping' Up.

Super simple, easy use of scraps and very cheery. Not sure why I was so intimidated by these before, they are a win.

No challenge today, just for fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment, it's always appreciated