Sunday 28 February 2016

Project 300: A tropical triple challenge entry



I have taken some time off entering challenges but there were a few this week that came together perfectly and I just had to enter them.


The first thing I saw was the color combo at Color Throwdown: I had received this great flamingo and pineapple stamp set from Claire as a gift and I knew the colors would match their theme perfectly.


The layout at Sketch Saturday was perfect for showcasing the flamingo and I knew that I could stamp the pineapple in double ink as a background. I love the effect of this, it carries a vintage feel that is perfect with this color combo.

I saw that I Love ProMarkers were having a number theme this week and so I tailored this for a friend turning 31 soon.

All in all it was a really fun quick make and I'm super pleased I was able to enter a few challenges as well.


3 comments:

  1. Great use of the Sketch Saturday sketch this week for your tropical entry. Thanks so much for entering as we always appreciate you stopping by. Take care and see you again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome use of the stamp set.. Loving the Pineapple background, makes me feel warm in this cold snap. Cx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card, thank you for joining us over on the ILP challenge- use a number, this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, it's always appreciated