Sunday 6 March 2016

Project 301: Happy Mother's Day UK


This is the card that I made for my mother-in-law and I thought it was the perfect project to showcase today.

The image is one of Claire's that I stole when I was in NYC. She had a file of digis printed out and I rifled through them and took what I wanted because I miss her stash! This image is so special, so pretty and with the big blooms I thought I could make them look like poppies, as I know my mother-in-law likes those.

I kept everything else really simple - just simple borders and nothing else. I looked at candies and gems and glitter but decided that this was better elegant and clean.

We are stopping by to say hello so I can give it in person which is always nicest. Hope she likes it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment, it's always appreciated