Friday 20 May 2016

Project 319: Simple flower free thank you part 2


Following on from yesterday's post on flower-free thank you cards, here's the second batch I made to give my colleague some choices.


The first uses the Sizzix dies that I bought in the Black Friday sale. They are so easy and I used scraps for the brown, orange and green greeting (which is a Sizzix for Stampin' Up die). The little blue triangles were a recent purchase from my trip to the US with Claire and I thought they added a nice little detail to add some texture and accent.


The second card is a fun one, I heat embossed this fossil leaf stamp from Inkadoo and then blended the background using Burnt Sage, Mustard Seed, Squeezed Lemonade and Mowed Lawn. I used the same thanks die and added some yellow pearl accents.

With the previous 2 it took about 45 minutes to make all 4 cards, I was happy that I was able to make a bunch of different styled cards so quickly and add some new fun layouts to the mix.

1 comment:

  1. I love both of these, but the second one is my fave..those fossil leaf stamps are awesome and the colour blending is amazing - you are so good at it, I suck at big blended areas, I am better with small areas. Cx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, it's always appreciated