Thursday 26 May 2016

Project: Age related sentiment at MAWTT


Hello everyone! Welcome to another Moving Along with the Times challenge. We want to see an age related sentiment, whether it's a message about ageing or a specific number, we want to see what you can come up with.

My entry is a card for my sister-in-law, who's turning 30 just ahead of her wedding in Italy. Very exciting times! I personalised her card by tying in the Italian theme, using the Neapolitan sticker and paper set from Recollections. I had to layer it over white as the sticker wasn't opaque enough over the patterned paper - which I hope looks like gelato to match the Italian theme!

The greeting is from Endless Birthday Wishes from Stampin' Up and the glittery stickers are from Claire when she did a mad letter sticker dive at JoAnne Fabric (I think?).

It's pretty simple, the hardest part was the fussy cut around the sticker. I thought it looked best simple so I let it be. Can't wait to see what you all come up with!


5 comments:

  1. Hi Jessie,
    what a brilliant card for my theme.
    The Italian theme is fantastic so very Italian.
    Wonderful papers used, and I love the scooter.
    I bet your SIL loved it.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning Jessie, beautiful card. Janice xx http://createdbyjan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this one Jessie, the old scooter takes me back to my youth !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I really love this card Jessie… such gorgeous colours and what a fab image and paper! it just screams Italy… so is perfect for your SIL !! :-))
    Hope you have a great weekend
    Big hugs, Sue B xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey man, I really like this, great use of the papers. It does indeed scream Italy :) And yes the stickers were from JoAnn's - crazy bin dive with your Mom. Cx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, it's always appreciated