Sunday 7 July 2013

Project 87: Celebrating 300 mojo challenges


I have been crafting seriously for about 2 years now and from the beginning Claire has pointed me toward blog challenges that are flexible, fun and genuinely inspiring. Mojo is one of my favourites for layouts because even when it looks a bit complicated it is a good challenge to try and test your skills and push your kit to the limit.

I found the challenge this week a bit busy but as they are celebrating their 300th blog challenge I wanted to get involved.



The headline is my entry and the image above is my card following the sketch I kept the background simple though now I'm wishing I had embossed the salmon card. Oh well. I used the scallop punch to get the circle and added the little banner to the button-topped flower to be true to the sketch.

All of the papers are Boho Chic by First Edition Papers, which I got in a bumper ordering spree at Craft Superstore.

I will be posting loads this week so please come back - I know I've gone a bit quiet as I went on vacation to Scotland for a week (lovely, if a bit rainy and windy!) but I took some stamps with me to color so I could hit the ground running when I came back. I have about 3 posts' worth I think so that shuld fill up the week!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment, it's always appreciated