Thursday 25 September 2014

Project: Debut MAWTT DT 3-2-1 Challenge


I am super excited to be leading my first challenge at Moving Along with the Times this week!

I love challenges that give a bit of interpretation so I decided to set a simple recipe: 
  1. Image
  2. Papers
  3. Colors 
I love Little Claire stamps so I wanted to use one for this challenge. The hot air balloons are a set of three and I thought they worked well in the cheerful orange, yellow and burgandy colours, all colored with ProMarkers.

The yellow paper is oragami paper from Tiger and the orange corrugated card is so old I couldn't tell you where I got it.

I wanted to add a few embellishments and so I looked for a heart that matched the same yellow. I added the orange chevron ribbon under the orange paper and touches of glitter to the balloons.

I can't wait to see what you all do with the recipe.

I hope you enjoy the challenge, I can't wait to see what you do!

8 comments:

  1. Oh this is fabby, Love seeing balloons they look so peaceful. Love the bright colours too, Love Hazel (didos) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Congrats on owning your first DT post - love this card, it's gorgeous. The oranges are very you and all work really well together. Love that Tiger paper, I used some of mine earlier in the week. I do love a Hot Air Balloon. Cx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super card - great image and fabulous challenge theme.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done and thanks for hosting your first challenge Jessie!! you've picked a great theme… the balloons and papers look really fab… I love the corrugated card… you've used the colours beautifully!! ;-)
    Big hugs
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Jessie! I love the balloons and your gorgeous bright colors! Fabulous recipe challenge this week!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Jessie sorry i haven't called on you much late but I've been away for a lot of the summer and I'm just catching up now -well done on your first challenge, i love that balloon image - great card hugs judith x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic card hun, love seeing balloons. We have a place where they take off near us, so they come over our house quite regular in the summer!
    Awesome recipe, loved making my card
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, it's always appreciated