Thursday 14 May 2015

Project 220: A green and black biker chic card


My colleague loves the pin-up stamps from Kenny K and asked if I could do one for her friend. Specifically, she said "Can you get the sexiest one and make it green and edgy and the opposite of me?" (She's synonymous with pink and butterflies).

Ok!

So I used Biker Betty from Kenny K and looked for some inspiration, and found it at Freshly Made Sketches this week. This was their sketch:

You can't really see it with the paper pattern but green paper is cut on a diagonal across the page!

I used Femme Fatale paper from Recollections for the green tiger paper to give it texture. I colored the image in greens and greys and black using ProMarkers. The flowers were added for extra texture and the little black tag is perfect for the greeting.

My colleague asked for a specific greeting - which of course I didn't have- so I just wrote it on in silver pen and added some little green bling for accent.

 I had fun making it, short and simple and hope the recipient likes it!


2 comments:

  1. That is definitely an edgy card! I love the background paper! Great colouring! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun card! The green and black add such a flair! glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, it's always appreciated