Thursday 2 July 2015

Project: Baby challenge for Moving Along with the Times


There's a baby challenge this week at Moving Along with the Times and I decided to use it try a fresh new take on baby cards.

I love this image from Bugaboo - how cheerful is this little guy? Normally the mouse has a balloon it's reaching for but I decided to cut out the balloon and make the feature the shaker in the middle. It reminds me of a baby's rattle and thought it would be a sweet little baby card.

I punched the pink hearts out of scraps that I had lying around for ages - some of these are years old and have been languishing in the bottom of a scrap folder - and I added some big silver sequins for extra cheer.

The greeting is from an old collection and the candi is from a free magazine set.

I am really pleased with this, it's so different than my usual baby cards. Can't wait to see what you do with our challenge this week! You have until 8pm (GMT) next Wednesday.

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card and a fab design, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh this is so sweet, What a cute design, Love Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Wow! what a fab design Jessie… great idea to make this cute image into a shaker card… love the hearts and sequins! :-)
    Hope you have a nice evening!
    Big hugs, Sue B xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, it's always appreciated