Sunday 12 March 2017

Project 403: Mother's Day Cards part 1


I have been making Mother's Day cards all weekend. As the company I work for has grown so have the requests for cards and now I find I have hardly any wastage in what I bring in. In addition to a few special commissions, this is the first post of the collection.




These are the cards featuring coloring and die cuts. The headline card features a Bugaboo image that I colored with ProMarkers. I die cut concentric circles plus a scallop as the background and then die cut the greeting as well. I've cut that greeting so many times this weekend I'm sick of the sight of it! Above are a few extra colors I did as variety.



Here are two additional variants featuring Little Claire images colored with ProMarkers. I was going to layer them up by cutting out the boxes but I did a trial and thought it looked odd so I left it as is. I like these probably the least, I have to figure out if I want to add a bit more to them or not. Maybe a hand-drawn border? Hmmm...




Finally a few ones featuring big flowers. I stamped the background using a big stamp and I like the irregularity. I punched a border to give it a bit more interest and added the greeting on top.

Few more to post tomorrow, so I hope they sell and make it worth the effort!

1 comment:

  1. Sweet cards, I love the mix of old and new items here, that Little Claire stamp is awesome for Mother's Day. Glad that you are able to make Mother's Day cards in volume, I don't get to do that anymore.I also love the Mother's Day dies.. Cx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, it's always appreciated