Monday 3 July 2017

Project 423: A hen-do collage


I got asked to print photos to contribute to a friend's bachelorette party/hen do book and it occurred to me that I have so few printed photos this was going to be really hard! I scanned all of my social media accounts and decided there was only one good recent photo of us but, as a friend of 12 years, I couldn't go with just one little image so I decided to supplement the only way I know how: with crafting!

I made my dies do most of the heavy lifting, and added detailing in enamel accents to the dart board and the college crest (that's our Oxford college where we met). She lives in Hong Kong (thus the dragon) and lived in Italy (thus the flag) and loves to travel. The bottle is more symbolic of how we pass our time - lots of casual drinking!


And this is the one image I did decide to print, which I jazzed up with some stickers from Tim Holtz's Ranger range. I was pretty happy with the result, it definitely stands out amid all the other photos!

1 comment:

  1. Ugh, I have been too busy, I missed all your fun posts. I love this one, great way to compensate for a lack of actual printed photos (who has those?) I love that wine bottle die. Cx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, it's always appreciated