Monday 31 July 2017

Project 433: A blue/circle/animal tic tac toe challenge



I love following along with The Paper Players as their challenges are always fun and accessible. This week they have a Tic Tac Toe and I thought it would be a great way to play along.



I chose the bottom row: Blue Animal Circle

I heat embossed my hummingbird stamp, and then die cut it and layered it over a blue stitched die. The background is watercolored using Salty Ocean and Blueprint Sketch Distress Inks. I added a few enamel dots and a little thank you stamp to complete it. I love the simplicity of it, it's a simple but pretty card. It's the first card from my playdate with Claire, she really helped with the inspiration.

3 comments:

  1. I love this, the hummingbird is so crisp and really pops against that watercolour wash. Stitched dies always add so much, I really like the darker circle here. Great playdate man. Cx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! I love the beautiful hummingbird! Your watercolor wash is perfect! So happy you joined us at The Paper Players this week! XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your deep blue circle frames your colourwashed hummingbird perfectly! Thanks for joining us for TicTacToe over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, it's always appreciated