Sunday 1 July 2018

Project: Triple lucky charm card


I loved the layout at CAS(E) This Sketch and thought it would be fun to play along. I rediscovered this adorable lucky charm stamp set in my stash, courtesy of Claire, and decided it was perfect for the layout: 


I stamped all of the images and then coloured them using ProMarkers. I was going to cut it really thin and add a border paper, then layer over the green but I really fell for the simplicity of the white card straight on green. Sometimes the simplest solution is the best. 



3 comments:

  1. Super cute take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi this is a gorgeous card. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is superb!! Amazing take on the sketch, how nice that you rediscovered this set. I need to get it out too. Cx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, it's always appreciated