Saturday 5 January 2019

Project: A dino-mite sponsor for Sketch Saturday


Happy new year everyone! 

First post of the year and I'm delighted to be playing along with this week's post on Sketch Saturday, a layout designed by the one and only Claire Grantham

Our sponsor provided this adorable dinosaur hatching image and so I coloured him using Spectrum Noir pencils then used a mix of patterned spotted papers from my stash for the background and banners. The sentiment is one from my collection that I wanted to use, I thought the big text worked really well in the space. The strip of half beads is from Poundland, I love how toy-like they are, the matte-effect I think makes a good alternative to pearls or bling. 

Hope you enjoy playing along this week! 

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving a comment, it's always appreciated