Saturday 19 January 2019

Project: A tropical card for Sketch Saturday


Welcome to another fun week at Sketch Saturday! Here's our sketch: 



This week our sponsor is Scribbles Design and I thought it'd be a cheerful start to this January day to use their tropical drink image. 

I colored it using Spectrum Noir pencils and then die cut it out using spotted border dies to give them a but more texture. I used an arrow paper clip for the starburst in the sketch and the strip along the top is a washi tape border I have that I thought matched the yellow in the spotted paper (ancient from my stash and I love it used here). The sentiment is such fun, I got it in a set last year and just thought it was perfect for this image. 

Hope you have fun playing along with us! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment, it's always appreciated