Tuesday 16 August 2016

Project 347: Party girl birthday card


Today's card is an example of looking at a sketch for ages, wondering what to do and then everything coming together in about 10 minutes. I was inspried by the sketch at Sketch Saturday and really wanted to find a way to make it work but all my ideas were just sort of meh. I was flipping through my stamps when I came across this image from Creative Stamping's Oscar-inspired set this winter.

I colored her with ProMarkers, and I would like to enter the I <3 ProMarkers Birthday challenge this week. 

The paper is from the Neopolitan collection from Recollections.The birthday greeting is a combination of two stamps from Stampin' Up Endless birthday wishes. 

I added the bling and that was that - I was pleased I was able to make work after struggling so much to start!


3 comments:

  1. I absolutely love this, you totally nailed the sketch and the colouring of her dress is AWESOME, the colour combos the bling, everything is perfect man, just perfect. Cx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card. Love your take on the sketch. Thanks for playing along with us at Sketch Saturday and we hope to see you again soon. Hugs, Gale DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card just right for the birthday challenge,thanks for joining us at I Love Promarkers,Lyn D T.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, it's always appreciated