Saturday 20 January 2018

Project 455: A cherry blossom kimono for Sketch Saturday


Hello and happy Saturday! At Sketch Saturday we have one of our favorites joining us as sponsor this week. Fred She Said Designs!

The sketch is a really simple one and should definitely get your creative juices going: 


I started with a great image, Emma Smelling the Cherry Blossom. I colored her using Spectrum Noir pencils and then fussy cut her out. I used a stitched purple card and added a stitched pink border from a scrap I had on my desk. The background paper is a big watercolored cherry blossom pattern. I used a sentiment from the Tim Holtz Ideology sticker set, as I thought it was a lovely thing with the image. 

Looking forward to seeing what entries we get this week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment, it's always appreciated