Tuesday 23 January 2018

Project 458: A tic tac toe Bugaboo challenge



This weekend I was having so much fun with challenges I knew I had to play along with the Bugaboo Tic Tac Toe challenge. Claire had already been tearing it up with their birthday challenges and I wanted to see if I could put myself to the test.


I went for the right hand column: Ribbon, Bugaboo, Dots & Stripes.

I used these Love Monsters as my base - Claire used them in her challenge entry here and it inspired me to get them out for a play myself. I decided to limit myself to a single color scheme and went with orange and red. I colored the monsters using ProMarkers and then die cut out a square. The spotted backing paper has been in my stash for ages and was already cut into so I counted it as a scrap. The ribbon completes the 'stripe' requirement and I added a birthday sentiment that Claire had given me years ago. The googley eyes really add dimension, they make these little love monsters even sweeter!

Love the output, will definitely be playing along again.


3 comments:

  1. Hi this is a stunning card. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Stop it!!! I love this, the orange, red and yellow tones really suit the monsters..I'll have to try this combo somewhere. Great fun birthday card for any gender and age. Cx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovin all the orange! And those googly eyes are perfect on this image. Thanks for using a Bugaboo Stamp and for sharing with us this week at Catch the Bug blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, it's always appreciated