Sunday 29 September 2013

Project 108: Animal print shoe card


Following up from previous post about my recent commissions, my colleague asked for another birthday card, this one with animal print and shoes. She's very precise in her briefing, no wonder she is used to working with corporate branding teams!

I saw Retro Sketches this week and thought the little feature bubble would be perfect for my little shoe stamp.

I used zebra and purple leopard to make it feel even more glam and over the top.

The little purple petals are great I think, and I added a touch of silver glitter to the shoe to make it super blingy. I added the embossed black strip to break it up as animal on animal print is a bit much. I used a tiny black greeting that has stiching detail that I've always really liked. All in all, another win I think!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment, it's always appreciated