Sunday 8 March 2015

Project 207: An alternative Mother's Day card


I saw this pin on Pinterest the other day and thought that it would be perfect for a little Mother's Day card. Following from last week's version I wanted to try something a bit different to sell in the office and I think this quirky, CAS design will be a hit with my colleagues.

I made 3 boy versions and 2 girl versions using different paper scraps I had lying around and used natural card stock for all of them to make them more natural. I chose buttons with 2 holes to mimic eyes and decided to draw on the arms and legs with a felt tip pen. Instead of roses I used little paper flowers I had and flower gems as I wanted a 2D bouquet.

Hopefully they'll sell but I'm leaving them greeting free just in case - if someone wants it then I'll add a Happy Mother's Day greeting but for now they're blank so I can use them myself as thank you or birthday cards if they don't get sold!

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving a comment, it's always appreciated