Saturday 13 May 2017

Project: Sketch Saturday 13th May


Another week, another opportunity to show off my shiny Guest DT spot at Sketch Saturday this month!

This is the sketch this week and I found it a great joy to play with:


This week I used this wonderful image from Bugaboo. They are one of my favourite digi providers and I love this image. I decided to go for a really simple color scheme, and grey and blue felt like it would be unisex though now that it's done it is a bit more masculine than I intended. I used a patterned grey check paper and then layered up stitched die rectangles. I colored the image with ProMarkers and added a little Happy Birthday tag stamp that reminded me of a dog collar. I decided to add little paw print stickers to complete the sketch and a border of ribbon at the bottom of two of the cards to bring a bit of dimension.

I love the sketch and hope you do too!

1 comment:

  1. OMG this is so lovely. The colour palette you have chosen to work with is really great, I love all the different tonal values. The HB stamp fits the dog theme so well. Great GDT make man. Cx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, it's always appreciated